Think Boutique, Think Tradition, Think Arra!
Situated in the heart of South Africa’s Cape Winelands, Arra Vineyards enjoys an ideal location where they grow, produce and bottle all their wines. Their latest release is the “Accountant’s Blend” which is a 2018 Shiraz|Mourvedre|Viognier (SMV) that comes highly recommended.
Their tasting room is open and has magnificent views of Paarl Mountain, the Franschhoek Valley and the Simonsberg Mountains, so if you’re in the area, do pay them a visit!
What you can win
- A 6-Bottle Mixed Case of Arra Wines worth R610
- 2 x Gourmet Platter with Wine Tasting for Two Vouchers worth R310 each
This competition is now closed
Suffering from FOMO? Subscribe below to be notified when we launch new competitions.
- You need to be 18yrs of age to enter this competition.
- This competition expires at 00:00, 1 March 2021.
- Instructions on how to enter are listed above.
- The winner will be announced in the week following the competition closing date.*
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this website, the prize will be forfeited.*
- Only friends referred that are not the same person will qualify for additional entries.
- By entering, entrants agree to our website *Terms & Conditions.